I’d like to say thanks to Ellie (https://newcreationsministries.wordpress.com) for nominating me for the “Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award”. Being thought of is more than a notion. I am thankful.
Ellie shares encouraging and heartfelt perspectives on maintaining health and overall well-being. I find her insights to be invaluable. I remain appreciative for her wealth of knowledge.
Questions that I’ve answered:
1. Would you rather win an Oscar, Pulitzer, Nobel or other award? I am quite thankful for the awards that I’ve been nominated for here at WordPress. Why? Such keeps me present.
2. What would be your dream job? Working as a “voice-over talent” would be my dream job.
3. What characteristics describe your ideal husband? My idea husband is my husband. He’s knows his Lord, and himself. Additionally, he’s creative, tons of fun…educated – yet humble, and he loves life!
4. What’s your favorite place to vacation? I enjoy vacationing in Florida, love the climate.
5. What’s your greatest skill? Self-motivation is one of greatest skills.
6. What was your first car? My first car was a Volvo 740 Turbo.
7. What were you like in high school? I was enormously quiet in high school, almost invisible.
8. Have you met a celebrity? Yes, I’ve met numerous celebrities. Who? Roberta Flack, Four Play, George Benson, Dave Koz, Peter White, Waymon Tisdale and many others.
9. Have you been on television? Yes, I’ve been on television.
10. What historical person would you invite to dinner? Mmmm, I’m not sure about that one. 🙂
Determine to have fun: My Nominees:
Here’s my list of questions:
1. How long have you been blogging/writing?
2. Do you blog/write often?
3. How does blogging/writing affect your spiritual/personal life?
4. What are some of your favorite books to read?
5. Ever posted something, and deleted later? Why?
6. What do you absolutely love to do?
7. What’s some of your favorite music.
8. Is there anything in particular that motivates you to write?
9. What are some of your other skills?
10. How do you define “Sisterhood”?
Here are the simple rules for participating:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs, notify them.