Embed from Getty Images
Rest is healthy sense – mind, body, spirit.
Pause all activity. Breathe in slowly, naturally & deeply. Exhale in the same manner. Rest.
Listen to the sound of your breath. Explore the comfort in rest.
Welcome your cleansing breath – your healing breath. Engage its impact…do it again & again…& again.
Thank you for allowing Life Through The Storm to be a healthy part of your day.
Live wise, live well & rest. ~Storm
Forgiveness is the constant of prioritizing emotional concerns and other matters that pertain to the soul’s evolution. ~Storm Steele
You’re always welcome to contribute your thoughts & insights. Thank you for allowing Life Through The Storm to be a healthy part of your day.
Live wise & live well. ~Storm
Image by wide-wallpapers.com
When unhealthy & familiar events trigger old memories, tugging at emotional/behavioral patterns that attempt to thwart spiritual/personal development – remind yourself that you are committed to doing the work of cleansing, release & healing.
Say to yourself through the inevitable dance of process – I am doing the work!
Doing the work means actively involving oneself in the needed steps that produce change (facing, letting go, sorting through, redefining thoughts & beliefs, accountability, etc).
Remind yourself as often as needed (an act of love) – I am committed to doing the work. I am committed to doing the work. I am committed to doing the work. I am committed to doing the work.
Have you ever found it needful to remind yourself that you’re doing the work?
You’re always welcome to leave your thoughts & insights. Thank you for allowing Life through The Storm to be a healthy part of your day.
Wishing you balance & well-being. ~Storm
I am honored that Shay Amore – http://relinquishingdarkness.wordpress.com – has nominated me to received The Liebster Award. It is with surprise & much joy that I accept. I consider Shay to be courageous, bold & strong as she shares sacred…unique parts of herself with the world. Please take the time to explore her site.
Below is the list of my nominees for The Liebster Award. No particular order. I appreciate each one for inspiring me through their words, photography, courage & love of expression. While the rules stated that each nominee should have less than 500 followers – in many cases, I was not able to view their list of followers, my sincerest apology.
Once again, I’d like to thank Shay Amore for her courage to share her experiences & for thinking of me.
Mari – http://the7daywardrobe.wordpress.com/, is a true inspiration. Her writings are heartfelt & passionate. Mari’s share from an authentic place of being. I love her.
Virginia – http://virginiastouch.wordpress.com, is a generous soul. She has a tendency to expose the works of others, thus spreading her message & yours as well.
Line – http://pathsofthespirit.wordpress.com/, an inspiring soul, whose writings are a constant reminder to appreciate life & the simple joys.
Sella – http://sellairene.wordpress.com, writes with such inspiration. I think that you will agree as you read her writings.
Claire Evangeline – http://claireevangeline.wordpress.com, has such beautiful & inspiring photography. Rich in texture & color.
Caroline – http://csmithmihi.wordpress.com/, is a light, and an inspiration. I appreciate the way that she shares her heart.
Wendell Brown -http://wherewordsdailycomealive.wordpress.com/, more than deserving. Wendell touches many of us with his love for life, poetry & God.
AB – http://abozdar.wordpress.com/, allows me to view the world through his travels. His photography expresses the many faces, colors and cultures from around the world.
Josephine – http://lemanshots.wordpress.com, is an exceptional photographer, she displays her fine pictures & digital art at her sight. I get inspired every time I am privileged to view from her eyes.
Litadoon – http://litadoolan.net, an emerging writer, & overall welcoming individual. I appreciate her offerings.
Priceless Joy – http://pricelessjoy.co/, Open, vulnerable & available to give.
Here are the 11 questions asked:
1. What is the best thing about you?
2. What time of day do you blog?
3. How many revisions does it take before you finally publish?
4. Who is/was the most influential person in your life.
5. In one word describe yourself
6. Where do you see yourself one year from now?
7. What is your favorite social media?
8. What type of blogs do you follow?
9. What is the motivating factor for you to blog?
10. How would you describe my blog content to someone who has not read it.
11. What have you learned about yourself from blogging?
1. What is the best thing about you? The best thing about me – my space is wherever I am
2. What time of day do you blog? I have no set time of the day to blog. I write daily. Most of my work is mental. As I examine & process life, I collect thoughts & ideas for writing.
3. How many revisions does it take before you finally publish? I make as many revisions as needed before I publish. There are times when an idea is everything that needs to be expressed – little revising. At other times, it might take 7 or more revisions. I have been known to revise after I’ve published. I follow my instincts on that one.
4. Who is/was the most influential person in your life. While there are many people in my life that I admire, respect, etc – to be honest, I’ve never considered anyone to be the most influential person in my life.
5. In one word describe yourself. In one word I describe myself as free.
6. Where do you see yourself one year from now? While I am very much a person of vision & desire – I hope to continue living in the now & evolving in various levels in my life.
7. What is your favorite social media? I don’t have favorite social media.
8. What type of blogs do you follow? Photography, spiritual, poetic, or any genre that captures my essence. I really have enjoyed reading various blogs since my arrival at WP. The talent here is phenomenal!
9. What is the motivating factor for you to blog? My motivating factor for blogging is life, the experiences that tug at my soul – the impact of being….the way that we are with ourselves & one another.
10. How would you describe my blog content to someone who has not read it. Shay Amore is the blogger who nominated me for The Liebster Award. I describe her blog as a courageous & bold stand against abuse! Shay expresses the epitome of what it means to have been victimized…tortured! I understand her sentiments. Her blog emotionally challenges every person who has ever been abused to fight for their lives! I commend Shay for being a vessel of insight.
11. What have you learned about yourself from blogging? The thing that I’ve learned about myself from blogging – I’ve learned to approach it as I approach daily living. I don’t compare myself to others, I am true to my convictions. Through trial & error, I am committed to growth & development.
Rules for accepting the award
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 follower
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
Insight is purchased through the practice of application. ~Stormie Steele
Know what you believe & why you believe as you believe. As most of us process our lives through our belief systems. ~Stormie Steele
Forgive them – forgive yourself…forgive God. ~Stormie Steele
Apologize and live like you mean it. ~Stormie Steele
Whether it’s photography, writing, speaking, sculpting, singing, spoken word, or some other gift – individually – we, uniquely share in the dance that we call life.
Value the gift that you bring, honor it. Don’t even think about comparing it to others.
You’re always welcome to share your thoughts & insights. Thank you for allowing Life Through The Storm to be a healthy part of your day. Live wise & live well.~Storm
Image by slodive.com